Have all your Electrical Issues Repaired by
ASE Certified Auto Repair Technicians
at Mechanical Services, Inc.
Why is it important to get my vehicle’s electrical system serviced?
To troubleshoot your vehicle’s electrical system, the experts at Mechanical Services use specialized diagnostic equipment to access your vehicle’s data and pinpoint the cause of any electrical problems. The system service includes:
- A thorough visual inspection of battery and case condition
- Scanned Computers and Modules when necessary
- Check to ensure your battery can still deliver adequate power, and replace it if necessary
- Cable connections are examined and adjusted, if necessary
- Engine diagnostics may be necessary to troubleshoot sophisticated systems or complex problems and a scanner will be used
Batteries usually last between three and seven years, so it’s a smart idea to replace yours every four years as a safety measure. Have your vehicle’s electrical system checked immediately if:
- Your vehicle won’t start – you turn your key and hear clicking, grinding, or no sound at all
- Interior or dashboard lights do not illuminate properly
- Your vehicle runs well, but the headlights dim while you’re traveling at low speeds, or idling at a stop
Keeping your vehicle at it’s most operational and safe is our goal. Safe driving and performance is dependent upon your electrical system, stop down or give us a call to today to schedule your vehicle’s electrical service, inspection, or repairs.