Have your Engine Repair and Performance Maintained by
ASE Certified Auto Repair Technicians at
Mechanical Services, Inc.
Take care of your engine and your car has a better chance of lasting for the long haul. If you stay on top of engine repair and maintenance and tend to any repairs immediately, your vehicle will last longer. With something as important as engine repair and performance, trust the experts at Mechanical Services, Inc. For over 15 years our skilled technicians have been servicing automotive gas and diesel engines in the Oshkosh and Fox Valley. You’ll get no greater service or advice than from one of our ASE Certified technicians. We are here to help you maintain your vehicle in it’s optimal form.
When a vehicle’s engine is well-maintained, the engine can run for miles in the six-digit range. How do you ensure maximum engine performance and engine efficiency? By investing in regular maintenance and inspections. To optimize your engine performance, it’s critical that you regularly:
- Change your oil. This is key. Oil is the lifeblood of your car and integral to engine performance.
- Change the air filter as needed.
- Replace the spark plugs according to vehicle manufacturer recommendations.
- Maintain recommended air pressure in your tires. This affects your fuel economy and vehicle safety.
- Maintain proper vehicle alignment. This affects tire life, ride stability and also affects your fuel economy.
- Pay attention to your vehicle gauges and dashboard warning lights. If a check engine light is on, get your car diagnosed.
- Get regular brake checks
- If something doesn’t feel right or sound right, even though you don’t know what is wrong, get your vehicle diagnosed immediately.
Another part of maintaining engine performance and engine efficiency is not engaging in bad habits. For example:
- Don’t drive on an empty tank.
- Don’t unnecessarily rev your engine while the car’s in neutral or park.
- Don’t accelerate hard when the engine is still cold and has not reached normal operating temperatures.
When you take care of your car as a whole and keep up with all the recommended maintenance, your car will reward you with strong engine performance, longevity, and fuel efficiency.